Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures. ~Lovelle Drachman
1. Adventure Awaits.
2. The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories. ~ Og Mandino
3. Oh the places you’ll go. ~Dr. Suess
4. It’s in those quiet little towns, at the edge of the world, that you will find the salt of the earth people who make you feel right at home. ~Aaron Lauritsen
5. Not all classrooms have four walls.
6. The best education you will ever get is traveling. Nothing teaches you more than exploring the world and accumulating experiences. ~Mark Paterson
7. To travel is to live. ~Hans Christian Anderson
8. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. ~Henry Miller
9. Don’t settle down and sit in one place. Move around, be nomadic, make each day a new horizon. ~Jon Krakauer
10. Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures!