Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get, you’ve got to make yourself.” – Alice Walker
Reflection, Rest, Relaxation & Renewal
Self-care is important, and so is doing it alone ..yikes! But time alone is important. It Evokes reflection, rest, relaxation and renewal.
Here I share my own favorite list of 9 Things to do by yourself.
- Give yourself a mini retreat weekend–eat healthy food, go for a massage, spoil yourself, and really relax!
- Meditate. Sit. Be still and devote time to listen to your spiritual thoughts. Breathe.
- Have dinner on your own in a nice restaurant… take time to really enjoy the food
- Go somewhere in the city where you have never been
- Study. Sign up for an online course in any topic you have an interest in and learn something new
- Sip a cup of tea and look out…
View original post 61 more words